George W. Bush’s 68th birthday is today.
In honor of the 43rd President of the United States, here are fifteen of his most classic and classiest moments:
1. Dancing with Melissa Stockwell, the first woman to lose a limb in combat.
2. Pinning the Navy Cross on “Lone Survivor” Navy SEAL Marcus Luttrell.
3. Awarding Dr. Benjamin Carson the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
4. Sharing a laugh with his dad during the dedication of the George W. Bush Presidential Library.
5. Giving Jay Leno a portrait he painted of him.
6. Declaring from Ground Zero after 9/11 that the U.S. doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
7. Throwing a baseball like a boss.
8. Dancing with former First Lady Laura Bush at the Commander-in-Chief Ball.
9. Receiving a customized jersey from the Texas Rangers.
10. Trick-or-treating with his granddaughter, Mila.
11. Quietly tripling foreign aid to Africa.
12. Speaking to America after we captured Saddam Hussein.
13. Showing his love for the 2nd Amendment.
14. Surprising troops in Iraq.
15. Demonstrating the value of hard work.
Happy Birthday, Mr. President! Until next year.