And Yet Another IRS Official Pleads the Fifth!
Someone inform Democrat Congressman Elijah ‘Case Closed’ Cummings it’s time to gin up some more phone outrage, because the stonewalling continues in the House investigation of the IRS scandal(s).
The guy with the slicked-back hair pleading the Fifth Amendment right to remain silent would be Mr. Gregory Roseman, Deputy Director, Enterprise Networks and Tier Systems Support, who was involved in securing nearly $500 million in government contracts for his buddy at the firm Strong Castle.
This is what happens when you have big, unaccountable government: taxpayers get looted and cronyism prevails. Just a sample from the IRS scandal smorgasbord:
- Fireworks! IRS Tax Division Head During Political Scandal Pleads Fifth, Issa will Recall
- Dem Rep Rips IRS Officials: ‘There Will Be Hell To Pay’ If Stonewalling Continues
- Senior IRS Officials Knew of Pro-Constitution and ‘Tea Party’ Group Harassment in 2011
- IRS Supervisor Holly Paz: ‘We Didn’t Know Tea Party was Conservative’
- ‘Lerner Bill’ Would Fire Federal Employees Who Refuse To Testify Before Congress
How about that IRS? This is the agency that’s going to be in charge of our health records soon under Obamacare. Thanks, progressives, for putting us at the mercy of ingrates.