What Does $20 Trillion in Entitlements Buy?
The Boomtown special report that America has spent $15 Trillion in the War on Poverty led to a little digging suggesting that the number might even be as high as $20 trillion.
What could all this money have bought, if it had remained in the private sector? Listen to find out.
Referenced in this podcast:
- Boomtown 2: Taxpayers Have Spent $15 Trillion on ‘War on Poverty’ (Wynton Hall, Breitbart)
- Welfare State Grows by Nearly 19% Under Obama – to Almost $1 Trillion a Year (CNS News)
- Nearly 50 Million in Poverty, Worst Since LBJ (Fox Nation)
- Apple’s Market Value Hits $623.5 Billion (LA Times)
- At $500 Billion, Apple is Worth as Much as Toyota, Volkswagen, Daimler, Honda, Ford, Nissan, and GM Combined